BI-DI 10/100M Media Converter
- Complies with IEEE802.3 and IEEE802.3u 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
- MTU size supported 1600 bytes maximum
- Supports pure converter mode data forwarding for extreme low
- Built in 128Kb RAM for data buffer
- Supports modified cut-through frame forwarding for low latency
- Optional forward fragments
- 10/100Mbps and full/half duplex automatically configure in TP port
- Supports end fault function (optional)
- MDI/MDI-X Auto Negotiation
- Support EEPROM configuration
- LED Indicators: POWER, FX LINK/ACT, 100, TP LINK/ACT, FDX/COL.
- FCC Class A & CE approved
- LLR, LFP - Link Loss Return (LLR), Link Failure Pass (LFP) features
- RoHs compliant
- Only 1 fiber used instead of 2 - WDM BiDi technology
- Stainless steel parts (value added feature)
- Standalone, Wallmount or Hotpluggable in 19' chassis - universal
The 3C-WDM-100-35-20 &3C-WDM-100-53-20converter complies with
IEEE 802.3 standards. It is designed to convert data signal between
10/100 Base-TX and 100 Base Fx Fast Ethernet. The media converter
is connected between Fiber cable and twisted cable segments with
network operating smoothly.
This converter can be used as a standard alone unit or a slide-in
module to fit the 19 converter rack.
Adopting WDM technology, 3C-WDM-400-35-20
&3C-WDM-400-53-20takes only one fiber cable to transmit and
receive data, which will save half cabling cost for you.
BiDi WDM - Wave Division Multiplexing Technology allows you use
just a 1 fiber cable instead of 2, because transmit and receive
channels are separated by different wavelenghts.
Also, it does not matters, what type of TX/RX are you using at
central side or remote side, they will always operate smooth